Wednesday, June 16, 2010

sianz

yo's wa that time hor go the water front with my brother and frens fishing i love fishing lol feel free to join me then ton till morning that nite is unforgottonable lol we saw aguas very pretty girl then we walk pass them they OI ask so damn loud we all chua tio stupid chao a gua gays then went home also very scary the road one pave oni then my brother keep scaring us cos just infront of us is old mental a haunted hospital in woodlands can check google if u dun believe then walking home i so damn scared goosebump also come out liao ZZZZ reach home play handphone then sleep next day hor i 5-6am sleep hor then got 2 zha bor call me ask me chat with them ask them who also dun wan tell me then i kup then they keep calling i keep kup lol then went to sleep now then i know iphone got online game so fun tats the end for today :)