Saturday, December 19, 2009

hi~

YOYO guys LOOK WHOSE HERE SHINE's here hahas IM back to BLOGGING tagged me BEFORE u leave dun be so meane until SEE my blog so nice and GO at least TAGGED mahs correct??? dun be so meane in life hahas chionging studiies wish sec 2 can jump to academic if not i go jump explanade LOLX this word copy from my brother one he say he cannot promote to sec 5 he jump explanade LOLx hahas BY THE WAY MISSED my frens SO sms me everytime u are free by the way 24 december going watch alvin and the chip munks WISH ALL MY FRENS GO I WISH:joseph,shengbo,jamie, celene, daryl, shandy,mayeahhar,chamaine,grace,siwei,lewis,benny,ismawadi,izzuandi TO GO WITH ME WATCH CINEMA HAHAS think will post tmr so remember IM back to BLOGGING DUN FORGET ME WHEN WE ARE IN SEC 1 SEC 2 SEC 3 SEC 4 or SEC 5 frens forever contact me and i WILL CONTACT u I WILL BEEE BACCCKKKKKK XD